Feni is a city in the Chittagong Division in southeastern Bangladesh. It is the headquarters of Feni Sadar Upazila and Feni District. The city has a population of about 265,000, making it the 18th largest city in Bangladesh. Feni is the oldest municipality in the region, established in 1958.
Dhaka is the capital and the largest city of Bangladesh, holding up to 180 million residents.The city of Dhaka is the center of all trade and commerce in the country.The main commercial areas of Dhaka are Motijheel, Dhanmondi, Gulshan, Banani, Uttara and Karwan Bazar.Many people migrated to Dhaka city to fulfill their dreams.
Dhaka to Feni bus tickets online
Dhaka is located in Bangladesh with (23.7104,90.4074) coordinates and Feni is located in Bangladesh with (23.0144,91.3966) coordinates. The calculated flying distance from Dhaka to Feni is equal to 79 miles which is equal to 127 km.
NON-AC BUS SERVICE
AC BUS SERVICE
|STAR LINE||650 TAKA||Contact Us|
- Dont Run on the Bus
- Never get on a bus without a ticket
- If there any problem in side the bus immediately inform police
- DONT Eat if strangers give you some thing
- Take care of your luggage and wallet
- Before getting off Bus, Make sure everything is ok
- When eating on the bus, do not eat anything from strangers
Know More Bus Services
note: uptowrite.com Provide information on all types of bus travel. You may quickly pique your curiosity with this site.