Dhaka is the largest city in Bangladesh.Dhaka is the capital in the Bangladesh. holding up to 180 million residents.
The city of Dhaka is the center of all trade and commerce in the country.The main commercial areas of Dhaka are Motijheel, Dhanmondi, Gulshan, Banani, Uttara and Karwan Bazar.The city has seen lots of growing middle-class families which means higher consumer spending.Noakhali is historically known as Bhulua,It is a district in southeastern Bangladesh.It was established as a district in 1821 and was officially renamed Noakhali in 1868.
Noakhali To Dhaka bus tickets online
The miles based on distance from Dhaka to Noakhali is 78 miles.The total straight line distance between Dhaka and Noakhali is 125 kilometers (kilometers) and 600 meters. Based on the distance from Dhaka to Noakhali, 6 miles.
NON-AC BUS SERVICE
|Himacal Express||400 TAKA||Contact Us|
AC BUS SERVICE
Important Notes for the Passengers
- Passengers must arrive at the bus counter 20 minutes before departure time.
- A handbag or small purse is not permitted; each passenger may bring a baggage of no more than 10 kg.
- For every five pounds over the maximum weight, you will be charged an extra charge.
- Passengers are not permitted to transport prohibited items, and the bus company is not liable for any problems that may arise.
- The buses are smoke-free.
- Passengers must not smoke on board of the buses.
Note: uptowrite.com Provide information on all types of bus travel. You may quickly pique your curiosity with this site.