Natore’s Banalata Sen’s country Bangladesh is a beautiful city Natore is a district in the northern part of Bangladesh, bordering Rajshahi metropolis of Rajshahi division and part of Rajshahi district. Uttara Ganobhaban was Natore’s most popular tourist destination.
Dhaka is the capital and the largest city of Bangladesh, holding up to 180 million residents.The city of Dhaka is the center of all trade and commerce in the country.The main commercial areas of Dhaka are Motijheel, Dhanmondi, Gulshan, Banani, Uttara and Karwan Bazar.Many people migrated to Dhaka city to fulfill their dreams.
Dhaka to Natore: Natore Bangladesh is a popular and busy road from Dhaka. Both AC and non-AC are available on this road. You will be able to enjoy a comfortable ride on this road. About 200 6.9 kilometers from Dhaka to Natore by road. You will need to travel 4 to 6 hours to complete the journey.
NON-AC BUS SERVICE
AC BUS SERVICE
Important Notes for the Passengers
- Passengers must arrive at the bus counter 20 minutes before departure time.
- A handbag or small purse is not permitted; each passenger may bring a baggage of no more than 10 kg.
- For every five pounds over the maximum weight, you will be charged an extra charge.
- Passengers are not permitted to transport prohibited items, and the bus company is not liable for any problems that may arise.
- The buses are smoke-free.
- Passengers must not smoke on board of the buses.
Are you Choose another Transport to go Dhaka to other city via online ticket?
Please call the above-mentioned contact numbers or go to your nearest Shyamoli Paribahan Bus Counter for more information. You may also leave a comment in our comments box or send us an email through the “Contact Us” form. We will do our best to answer all of your questions as soon as possible.
Same Route Bus Service:
Soudia paribahan All Counter Mobile Number & Address [Updated] ✔
Shohagh Paribahan All Counter Mobile Number & Address [Updated] ✔
Note: uptowrite.com Provide information on all types of bus travel. You may quickly pique your curiosity with this site.
Thanks For staying a Long Time.