Dhaka is the largest city in Bangladesh. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. Occupying up to 180 million inhabitants. The city of Dhaka is the hub of all trade and commerce in the country. The main commercial areas of Dhaka are Motijheel, Dhanmondi, Gulshan, Banani, Uttara and Karwan Bazar. The city has seen a lot of middle class families which means high consumer spending. About Sunamganj Sunamganj is a city in Sylhet Division in northeastern Bangladesh. It is the administrative headquarters and largest city of Sunamganj district. It is located on the banks of the river Surma, approximately 50 km west-northwest of the divisional headquarters Sylhet.
Sunamganj To Dhaka bus tickets online
The distance by road from Dhaka to Sunamganj is 340 kilometers. Dhaka is located in Bangladesh with coordinates (23.7104,90.4074) and Rangpur (25.7466,89.2517).
In addition to the distance of the trip, read the directions from Dhaka to Sunamganj for driving directions on the road!If you know the bus details click on the “Contact” button to know bus details information. All bus service Dhaka to Sunamganj have a stoppage in Sunamganj. So this route all bus are available here.
NON-AC BUS SERVICE
|Ena Transport||550 Taka||Contact Us|
|Shyamoli Paribahan||550 Taka||Contact Us|
|Hanif Enterprise||550 Taka||Contact Us|
|Mamun Enterprise||550 Taka||Contact Us|
Important Notes for the Passengers
- Passengers must arrive at the bus counter 20 minutes before departure time.
- A handbag or small purse is not permitted; each passenger may bring a baggage of no more than 10 kg.
- For every five pounds over the maximum weight, you will be charged an extra charge.
- Passengers are not permitted to transport prohibited items, and the bus company is not liable for any problems that may arise.
- The buses are smoke-free.
- Passengers must not smoke on board of the buses.
Note: uptowrite.com Provide information on all types of bus travel. You may quickly pique your curiosity with this site.